Terms and Conditions
- There will be no refunds in the event of a no-show by guest on the activity date if the booking is prepaid.
- In the event of an amendment not received 48hours prior to activity booked the guest will still be responsible for the full cost for the total number of passengers originally confirmed.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any transfer or activity due to unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to, insufficient passengers and/or unfavourable weather conditions.
- In case of a weather cancellation, weather conditions are judged exclusively by the Management of Kayak Adventures, guests must report for the service/activity unless notified by Kayak Adventures Management.
- In the event of a cancellation by Kayak Adventures Management, a full refund will be given on the amount paid (or refunded to booking agent).
- Third party bookings (booking office or concierge bookings) - are required to request clients card details for all reservations.
- In the event of a no show or last minute cancellation we will debit a full cancellation charge to the Clients credit card.
- Fully refundable if trip is cancelled due to adverse weather and/or sea conditions.
- All passengers are required to sign an indemnity form for all activities they are participating in prior to departure of the activity.
- If a guest refuses to sign the indemnity form, the guest will not be able to partake in the activity.
- The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for minors under 18 years.
- Any unaccompanied child 18 or under requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.
Minimum age is 10 years.
- 4 guests required to run a trip.
- Management reserves the right to amend/cancel/add terms & conditions without notice.
- All terms & conditions are subject to South African Law & Jurisdiction.
- Persons are not permitted to jump overboard or/and swim without a guide in the water.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to unruly passengers who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances.
- No alcohol may be carried onboard our vessels and strictly no smoking is allowed.